۱۳۹۰ مرداد ۷, جمعه

The Seventh Seal


Antonius Block: I want knowledge! Not faith, not assumptions, but knowledge. I want God to stretch out His hand, uncover His face and speak to me.
Death: But He remains silent.
Antonius Block: I call out to Him in the darkness. But it's as if no one was there.
Death: Perhaps there isn't anyone.
Antonius Block: Then life is a preposterous horror. No man can live faced with Death, knowing everything's nothingness.
Death: Most people think neither of death nor nothingness.
Antonius Block: But one day you stand at the edge of life and face darkness.
Death: That day.
Antonius Block: I understand what you mean.


پ.ن - به سان یک زلزله چند ده ریشتری وجود ما را منهدم کرد و وادارمان کرد از نو شروع کنیم به ساختن درون ! خداوند برگمان را رحمت کند !




هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر